What Are the Performance Parameters of the LRS Circulating Pump?
The performance parameters of LRS circulating pump usually include the following aspects:
1. Flow rate: refers to the volume of fluid in the pump body per unit time, usually expressed in cubic meters per hour (m³/h) or gallons per minute (GPM).
2. Head: Refers to the pump's ability to lift fluid to the desired height, usually expressed in meters (m) or feet (ft).
3. Power: Refers to the electrical or mechanical energy required by the pump, usually expressed in kilowatts (kW) or horsepower (HP).
4. Efficiency: Refers to the pump's ability to convert input electrical or mechanical energy into fluid pressure and flow, usually expressed as a percentage.
5. Inlet and outlet diameter: refers to the diameter of the pump inlet and outlet, usually expressed in millimeters (mm) or inches (inch).
6. Working temperature: refers to the fluid temperature range that the pump can withstand, usually expressed in degrees Celsius (°C) or degrees Fahrenheit (°F).
7. Noise: Refers to the noise level produced by the pump when it is working, usually expressed in decibels (dB).
What Are the Main Components of the LRS Circulating Pump?
The main components of the LRS circulating pump generally include the following parts:
1. Pump body: It is the main part of the LRS circulating pump, including inlet and outlet flanges, pump body, impeller and seal, etc.
2. Motor: It is the driving device of the LRS circulating pump, usually a three-phase asynchronous motor, but also a DC motor and a single-phase motor.
3. Mechanical seal: It is usually made of wear-resistant ceramic material to ensure that the media inside and outside the pump body do not interfere with each other and ensure the sealing performance of the pump.
4. Sliding bearings: ball bearings, roller bearings, etc. are commonly used to ensure stable mechanical operation inside the pump body.
5. Cooling system: The high-temperature part of the pump body is cooled by water or air cooling to ensure the normal operation of the pump.
6. Control system: including switches, automatic control, protection measures, etc., to ensure the safe and stable operation of the pump.
7. Other accessories: such as pipes, valves, connectors, etc., provide support and protection for the normal operation of the LRS circulation pump.