The structure and working principle of the stainless steel cutting sewage submersible pump are as follows:
The pump is composed of motor, pump body, cutting device and seals. The pump body is made of stainless steel, and the shell and shaft sleeve are also made of stainless steel, which has the characteristics of anti-rust and corrosion resistance. The cutting device inside the pump body is composed of rotating blades and fixed blades, which cut the sewage entering the pump body into small particles through high-speed rotation for easier discharge.
When the motor starts, the impeller inside the pump body also starts to rotate, and the sewage is sucked into the pump body by centrifugal force, and then cut into small particles by the cutting device inside the pump body. The cut sewage is discharged to the designated place through the sewage pipe, while the solid particles in the sewage are intercepted inside the pump body and discharged through the solid discharge port. During the whole process, the seal between the pump body and the motor plays a sealing role to prevent sewage from leaking.
Compared with Other Types of Pumps, What Are the Advantages of Stainless Steel Cutting Sewage Submersible Pump?
Compared with other types of pumps, the advantages of stainless steel cutting sewage submersible pump mainly lie in the following aspects:
1. Cutting function: Stainless steel cutting sewage submersible pump is equipped with a cutting device, which can cut the sewage and solid particles entering the pump body into small particles for easier discharge, avoiding the problem that traditional pumps are easy to clog when dealing with solid particle sewage.
2. Efficiency: The pump is usually equipped with a high-efficiency motor and pump body, which can quickly and effectively pump and discharge sewage and solid particles, improving the efficiency of sewage and wastewater treatment.
3. Reliability: Stainless steel cutting sewage submersible pump is made of stainless steel, which has the characteristics of anti-rust and corrosion resistance, which can ensure the service life and reliability of the pump.
4. Wide applicability: The pump is suitable for treating various types of sewage and wastewater, including domestic sewage, industrial sewage, agricultural wastewater, etc.
5. Space-saving: Since the pump works underwater, it does not need to occupy ground space, and is suitable for occasions with limited space.
How to maintain Stainless Steel Cutting Sewage Submersible Pump?
1.Regular Inspections: Perform routine visual inspections of the pump, motor, and connections. Look for signs of leaks, corrosion, wear, or damage. Address any issues promptly.
2.Clean the Pump and Sump: Regularly clean the pump housing, impeller, and cutting mechanism to remove accumulated solids and debris. Cleaning prevents clogs and ensures smooth operation.
3.Check Impeller and Cutting Mechanism: Inspect the impeller and cutting mechanism for wear, damage, or clogs. The cutting mechanism should be sharp and free from obstructions.
4.Inspect Seals and Gaskets: Check the seals and gaskets for signs of wear, cracks, or leakage. Replace any damaged seals or gaskets to prevent water leaks.
5.Lubrication: Some components may require lubrication, such as bearings. Follow the manufacturer's recommendations for lubrication intervals and types of lubricants to use.
6.Monitor Motor Performance: Regularly monitor the motor's performance, including temperature, vibrations, and noise levels. Unusual noises or excessive heat could indicate a problem.
7.Check Float Switches and Control System: If the pump is equipped with float switches or a control system, ensure they are functioning properly to prevent overflows or pump failure.
8.Test Cutting Mechanism: Periodically test the cutting mechanism to ensure it's effectively chopping solids. Verify that the cutting edges are sharp and in good condition.
9.Inspect Discharge Pipe and Check Valve: Check the discharge pipe and check valve for clogs or blockages that could hinder proper water flow.
10.Maintain Electrical Connections: Inspect the electrical connections, wiring, and plugs for damage or loose connections. Ensure the motor is operating within the correct voltage range.