The working principle of QY oil-filled submersible pump is to combine the motor and the water pump, agitate the liquid by rotation and use centrifugal force to extract water or other liquids from wells, rivers, reservoirs or other water sources. The pump is usually fully submerged in water, so it can achieve high pumping efficiency.
During the working process, the motor drives the impeller to rotate, and the liquid rotates accordingly and is agitated, and then pushed to the outlet of the pump by centrifugal force. The inlet part of the pump is usually installed with some screens to prevent the pump from being blocked by pollutants. At the same time, QY oil-filled submersible pump reduces the temperature of the motor through liquid cooling, thereby prolonging its service life.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of QY Oil-Filled Submersible Pump Compared to Other Types of Water Pumps?
QY oil-filled submersible pump is a water pump commonly used in rural water supply, urban water supply and drainage and other fields. Compared with other types of water pumps, it has the following advantages and disadvantages:
1. Can be installed directly in water, no need for pipes or pools, easy to install;
2. Since the submersible pump is completely surrounded by water during operation, the noise of the pump body is reduced and the interference to the surrounding environment is reduced;
3. The motor part of the oil-immersed submersible pump is oil-immersed, which has a good heat dissipation effect and long service life;
4. It can handle liquids containing solid particles such as sediment and sundries;
5. It can effectively reduce the floor space and maintenance cost of the pump room.
1. Since the oil-immersed submersible pump needs to be refueled, regular maintenance and maintenance are required, and the oil in the oil tank also needs to be replaced regularly;
2. Oil-immersed submersible pumps require a high installation depth and generally require deep wells to be excavated. Factors such as the depth and diameter of the well need to be considered during installation;
3. Oil-immersed submersible pumps require a high starting current, which may have a large impact on the power grid when starting.