Features and benefits of the QDX full-head submersible pump include:
Small and lightweight: QDX full-head submersible pump is small in size and light in weight, making it easy to carry and install.
Ease of operation: The pump is easy to use and easy to install, requiring no special skills.
Energy saving and environmental protection: The motor of the QDX full-head submersible pump has the characteristics of high efficiency, low noise and low energy consumption, which can realize energy saving and environmental protection.
Efficient conveying: QDX full-head submersible pump has high flow and head, which can convey water or similar liquids quickly and efficiently.
Durable and reliable: The pump has a simple structure, a long service life, is not easy to be damaged, is easy to maintain, and has high reliability and durability.
Wide application: QDX full-head submersible pump is suitable for home, agriculture, industry and other fields, and can be used for drainage, irrigation, water circulation and other purposes.
What Are the Main Components of QDX Full Head Submersible Pump?
The main components of the QDX full-head submersible pump include:
1. Pump body: The pump body is the main part of the QDX full-head submersible pump, usually made of stainless steel, cast iron and other materials, with high corrosion resistance and strength.
2. Impeller: The impeller is the rotating part inside the pump body that is responsible for drawing and forcing liquid into the outlet and is usually made of corrosion-resistant material.
3. Motor: The motor is the driving part of the QDX full-head submersible pump, and usually uses a closed cooling water circulation system or an oil cooling system to ensure the normal operation of the motor.
4. Sealing device: The sealing device is mainly used to ensure the sealing of the QDX full-head submersible pump, usually including mechanical seal and diaphragm seal.
5. Connection parts: The connection parts include water inlet and outlet, cables, connectors, etc., which are used to connect QDX full-head submersible pump with pipelines, power supplies, etc.
What is the working principle of QDX Full Head Submersible Pump?
1.Submersible Design: The QDX Full Head Submersible Pump is designed to be submerged in the water that needs to be pumped. This design eliminates the need for priming and ensures that the pump remains primed, even if the water level fluctuates.
2.Impeller and Motor: The pump consists of an impeller and an electric motor. The impeller is a rotating component with curved blades that accelerates water and creates a flow.
3.Suction and Discharge: The pump has both a suction port and a discharge port. The suction port is positioned at the bottom of the pump housing to allow water to enter the pump. The discharge port is connected to the outlet pipe through which water is pumped out.
4.Water Inlet: When the pump is immersed in water, the water enters the pump through the suction port due to the pressure difference between the inside of the pump and the surrounding water.
5.Impeller Rotation: The electric motor drives the impeller to rotate rapidly. As the impeller spins, it imparts kinetic energy to the water, causing it to move radially outward from the center of the impeller.
6.Centrifugal Force: The spinning impeller creates centrifugal force, which pushes the water outward and generates a low-pressure area at the center of the impeller.
7.Pressure Differential: The low-pressure area at the center of the impeller creates a pressure differential between the suction side and the discharge side of the pump.
8.Water Movement: As a result of the pressure differential, water is drawn into the impeller through the suction port and accelerated. The spinning impeller imparts energy to the water, causing it to move towards the discharge port with increased velocity.
9.Discharge: The water is then expelled from the pump through the discharge port and into the outlet pipe, where it is transported to the desired location.