The features and advantages of the PS series submersible pump are as follows:
1. All stainless steel material: The main components of the pump are made of stainless steel, which has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, wear resistance and high-temperature resistance, and can run stably for a long time in harsh working environments.
2. High efficiency and energy saving: The pump adopts a high-efficiency motor and impeller design, which can effectively save energy and reduce the cost of use.
3. Quiet design: Ps series submersible pump has low noise and will not disturb the surrounding environment, so it is suitable for environments that require quietness.
4. High reliability: The pump has the advantages of compact structure, stable operation, simple maintenance, long service life, and is not prone to failure, which can ensure the reliability and stability of work.
5. Wide range of applications: The pump can be used in various occasions such as sewage treatment, drainage, irrigation, liquid delivery, etc., with a wide range of applications.
6. Easy installation: The pump is small in size and light in weight, easy to install and use.
7. Environmental protection and energy saving: PS series submersible pump adopts a high-efficiency and energy-saving design, which can save energy, reduce pollution emissions, and meet environmental protection requirements.
What Is the Working Principle of PS Series Submersible Pump?
PS series submersible pump is a kind of submersible pump. Its working principle is to use the motor to drive the impeller to rotate to make water or liquid flow, thereby forming a negative pressure area, sucking the surrounding liquid into the pump body, and then discharging it through the outlet of the pump body. The specific working principle is as follows:
1. Motor drive: When the ps series submersible pump is powered on, the motor starts to run and drives the impeller to rotate.
2. The impeller generates negative pressure: As the impeller rotates, the liquid in the pump body is drawn away to form a negative pressure area, and the liquid is sucked into the pump body.
3. Liquid transportation: After the liquid is sucked into the pump body, it is transported to the place where it is needed through the pipeline, and the liquid can be transported to a long distance.
4. Liquid discharge: After being transported to the destination, the liquid is discharged through the outlet of the pump body.