QY type oil-immersed submersible electric pump consists of three parts: water pump, seal, and motor. The water pump is located on the upper part of the electric pump and is of centrifugal or axial flow structure. The motor is located at the lower part of the electric pump and is an oil-filled three-phase asynchronous motor. Mechanical seals are used between the water pump and the motor, and "O"-shaped oil-resistant rubber seals are used as static seals at the fixed seals.
This series of electric pumps is widely used in rural areas and industrial and mining enterprises due to its wide application range of flow rate and head.
The electric pump should be able to work continuously and normally under the following conditions of use:
1. The medium temperature does not exceed +40 degrees;
2. The pH value of the medium is between 6.5-8.5;
3. The volume ratio of solid impurities is not more than 0.1%, and the particles are not larger than 0.2mm;
4. The power frequency is 50ZH, the voltage is single-phase 220v, three-phase AC 380v, and the voltage fluctuation range is 0.9-1.1 times of the rated value;
5. The diving depth should not exceed 5M.